C11 – 6 axis, Multifunction CNC Breakout Board with Relay and Spindle Control
Product in stock
This card has been designed to provide a flexible interface and functions to your computer projects, by using the parallel port control software. This board provides a faster way to connect devices and reduce the possibility of wiring errors.
C11 – 6 axis, Multifunction CNC Breakout Board with Relay and Spindle Control
C11 - 6 axis, Multifunction CNC Breakout Board with Relay and Spindle Control
• Fully optoisolated. The card isolates connections to protect your computer from short-circuit. An opto-isolator is an integrated circuit that transmits the signal through an encapsulated LED and phototransistor. When the signal is on, the LED lights up, the phototransistor captures it and relays the signal. In that way, your computer’s electronics are completely isolated from the cnc circuitry. The signals are transmitted through light and not through physical connections. In this way, a power surge has no way of reaching your computer. That is the reason why this card has two power connections. One power connection is power powering the circuit that interacts with the PC, the other connection is for powering the circuit that interacts with your cnc system. Extra precautions have been taken when designing this circuit, by taking into consideration the extremely high voltages that stepper drivers can achieve and lack of experience that some users could have in wiring circuits of this kind.
• IEEE 1284 Standard compatible. Includes the circuitry recommended by the IEEE 1284 Level 1 standards for bidirectional parallel communications between personal computers and peripherals
• PULL-UP or PULL-DOWN selection for inputs. Includes jumpers to select the best input configuration for your application.
• Support for up to 150 KHz optoisolation on step and direction signals. New on this revision is that the optoisolation circuit has been optimized and now supports full optoisolation at speeds over 150 kHz.
• Built-in Passive Low Pass Filters for the all signal. This board includes low pass filters to reduce the effect of the noise from the drivers or other devices over the signals.
• Microcontroller based Safety Charge Pump. This board comes with a microcontroller that allows the implementation of a complex algorithm for sampling and analyzing the SCHP signal.
• All TTL 5VDC signals. Interface directly with parallel port interface products and other CNC4PC cards. 5VDC (TTL) cards are very common among automation devices.
• Buffered outputs. All inputs and outputs are buffered through the use of high speed and high power buffers. Each pins deliver 24 milliamps.
• Easy installation of an On/Off switch. You can control the card externally. An On/Off or a Safety Charge Pump can easily be installed to enable or disable the card. CNC machines could be dangerous and, remember, safety comes first. This card is provided with an extra pin (EN) that allows you to control the card externally by enabling or disabling outputs. The card must have +5vdc supplied to the EN terminal to enable outputs.
• Built-in Variable Speed Control. It has an optoisolated analog 0-10VDC output that will convert a step signal into an analog signal that can be used to command a commercial VFD. This analog can be adjusted using on-board pot, so this board can be adjusted to other voltages.
• Two Built-in Electromechanical Relays with NO and NC positions. Mechanical relays are very flexible because they can be used for AC or DC and come with NO and NC (Normally Open and Normally Closed) positions. This relay can also be used for controlling spindle rotation.
• The common terminal to pins 2-9 can be ground or +5vdc. The common terminal to pins 2-9 can be ground or +5vdc.When you select program for the driver to used, COM will automatically become what the driver will need. If you select the program for the G320, COM = +5vdc, if you select the program for the G203V, COM = GND
• All pins can be used in a concurrent manner. You can use all the input or output pins in a concurrent manner. For example, if you are using output pin #1 to control the Built-in Solid State Relay Board, you can also access that signal from the output pin on the board or from the DB25 connector for output. Each connection will not affect the other current from the other connection.
• Has an extra DB25 female connection for output. This card can be used to optoisolate any existing setup just by connecting this card between the computer and current control box. That way, you can also see and access all the signals. This makes the board ideal for use with the xylotex, hobbycnc or other non-optoisolated boards. You only have to add this board to a DB25 male connection to a male cable.
• Status LEDs on all inputs and output connections. No more guessing. You can SEE all your signals. Save valuable time and brainpower for cncing.
• All inputs are outputs are tied to pull-down resistors. Pins are never in the air open to noise. If you leave a pin in the air you will get a LOW or 0. If you input a ground you will get a LOW and a +3.3 or+ 5 vdc signal will deliver a HI.
• Works directly with popular CNC hardware and software. Such as Geckodrive, DeskCNC or Rutex, and parallel port control software, such as mach2, Linux EMC, TurboCNC, CNCZeus and others. (Not all tested)
-Power Issues: The C11 is an optoisolated board, it has two power connections. The PC power and the main power supply on the other end. Make sure you have both connected. Make sure the main power supply can deliver the 1.5A that the board requires.
-Enable: The goal is to get the green LED to light. 3 things can keep the board disables:
o Jumper on the EN terminal. Make sure it is there. This is the hardware disable jumper.
o Safety Charge Pump. You may want to put the jumper on the disable position for now.
o PC connection. The boards checks for connection to a PC. Make sure you are using a cable that uses pins 1-25, as the board uses pins 18 and 19 for this, and there are some cheap cables out there that use only pins 1-17.
#thZ7Q4# instructive prerequisites to buy trendy field of study
Over the years, symbols such as the double G logo, the bar and bit belt buckle, the bamboo handle tote and the bold red and green stripe were worn by wealthy Americans and celebrities anxious to display fine Italian workmanship and equestrian details as status symbols for their wealth.
So get ready for the city streets to be compared to forests with wild creatures lurking around, looking to tear the flesh off of Kaito's emo bones and drag his lifeless body into the shadows from whence they came. The translation reads very smooth, harsh in tone when it needs to be, with a glossary in the back that helps explain a lot of the cultural terms..
One of the best style of rubbish boots of which goes with this type of dresses usually are ankle span boots or simply slouchy suede boots in tan shade. All good messages, but if you hear them ALL DAY, EVERY DAY it makes you think that there is nothing else to worry about but what you eat, and what you weigh.
I went into watching this series, then, fully expecting to hate it so let's see how it lived up down to expectations.. I also a picker, so mine just looks terrible. No matter how long you've been in the profession, it is always a good idea to keep yourself abreast with current trends and information.
They describe their designs as classical with a twist of pop, Frost French was established in 1999. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Heritage Inn Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario is just ahead.. Unroll crescent rolls and arrange dough around inside edge of baking dish to form a border (there will be a hole in the middle).
From Gundam models in stop motion animation to Filipino prisoners, the internet was flooded with videos of people mimicking the dance to the catchy theme song. A lot of humor (I didn't mind Bobby's joke about the costume, and I didn't think they looked very much like the originals).
Scott again, putting electricity into any household object he could get his hands on. Some of the schemes that Yuki puts together are also a little too extravagant, with easier methods obviously apparent, but that is part of the charm of the title. This E! arbiter said that the Glee actress, who is in her mid 20s, could not pull off such a look that would be better worn by someone who is a bit more age appropriate, like Halle Berry..
12 Blade Trinity 2004)Blade Trinity breaks one of those Cardinal rules of superhero films by taking the stance that more is better. Repeat this cycle until the music speeds up. How To Dress Shabby Chic Tip 2Layer everything. A day after watching it, only one of the tales is even memorable while the others had mostly faded from my mind. heymaninthebed
Copyright 2016 | Automation Technology Inc.
Automation Technology Inc
310 Roma Jean Pkwy, Streamwood, IL 60107
For Customer Service, Email to us: Automationtechinc@yahoo.com
For Tech Support, Email to us: Automationtechincs@yahoo.com