C11 – 6 axis, Multifunction CNC Breakout Board with Relay and Spindle Control
Product in stock
This card has been designed to provide a flexible interface and functions to your computer projects, by using the parallel port control software. This board provides a faster way to connect devices and reduce the possibility of wiring errors.
C11 – 6 axis, Multifunction CNC Breakout Board with Relay and Spindle Control
C11 - 6 axis, Multifunction CNC Breakout Board with Relay and Spindle Control
• Fully optoisolated. The card isolates connections to protect your computer from short-circuit. An opto-isolator is an integrated circuit that transmits the signal through an encapsulated LED and phototransistor. When the signal is on, the LED lights up, the phototransistor captures it and relays the signal. In that way, your computer’s electronics are completely isolated from the cnc circuitry. The signals are transmitted through light and not through physical connections. In this way, a power surge has no way of reaching your computer. That is the reason why this card has two power connections. One power connection is power powering the circuit that interacts with the PC, the other connection is for powering the circuit that interacts with your cnc system. Extra precautions have been taken when designing this circuit, by taking into consideration the extremely high voltages that stepper drivers can achieve and lack of experience that some users could have in wiring circuits of this kind.
• IEEE 1284 Standard compatible. Includes the circuitry recommended by the IEEE 1284 Level 1 standards for bidirectional parallel communications between personal computers and peripherals
• PULL-UP or PULL-DOWN selection for inputs. Includes jumpers to select the best input configuration for your application.
• Support for up to 150 KHz optoisolation on step and direction signals. New on this revision is that the optoisolation circuit has been optimized and now supports full optoisolation at speeds over 150 kHz.
• Built-in Passive Low Pass Filters for the all signal. This board includes low pass filters to reduce the effect of the noise from the drivers or other devices over the signals.
• Microcontroller based Safety Charge Pump. This board comes with a microcontroller that allows the implementation of a complex algorithm for sampling and analyzing the SCHP signal.
• All TTL 5VDC signals. Interface directly with parallel port interface products and other CNC4PC cards. 5VDC (TTL) cards are very common among automation devices.
• Buffered outputs. All inputs and outputs are buffered through the use of high speed and high power buffers. Each pins deliver 24 milliamps.
• Easy installation of an On/Off switch. You can control the card externally. An On/Off or a Safety Charge Pump can easily be installed to enable or disable the card. CNC machines could be dangerous and, remember, safety comes first. This card is provided with an extra pin (EN) that allows you to control the card externally by enabling or disabling outputs. The card must have +5vdc supplied to the EN terminal to enable outputs.
• Built-in Variable Speed Control. It has an optoisolated analog 0-10VDC output that will convert a step signal into an analog signal that can be used to command a commercial VFD. This analog can be adjusted using on-board pot, so this board can be adjusted to other voltages.
• Two Built-in Electromechanical Relays with NO and NC positions. Mechanical relays are very flexible because they can be used for AC or DC and come with NO and NC (Normally Open and Normally Closed) positions. This relay can also be used for controlling spindle rotation.
• The common terminal to pins 2-9 can be ground or +5vdc. The common terminal to pins 2-9 can be ground or +5vdc.When you select program for the driver to used, COM will automatically become what the driver will need. If you select the program for the G320, COM = +5vdc, if you select the program for the G203V, COM = GND
• All pins can be used in a concurrent manner. You can use all the input or output pins in a concurrent manner. For example, if you are using output pin #1 to control the Built-in Solid State Relay Board, you can also access that signal from the output pin on the board or from the DB25 connector for output. Each connection will not affect the other current from the other connection.
• Has an extra DB25 female connection for output. This card can be used to optoisolate any existing setup just by connecting this card between the computer and current control box. That way, you can also see and access all the signals. This makes the board ideal for use with the xylotex, hobbycnc or other non-optoisolated boards. You only have to add this board to a DB25 male connection to a male cable.
• Status LEDs on all inputs and output connections. No more guessing. You can SEE all your signals. Save valuable time and brainpower for cncing.
• All inputs are outputs are tied to pull-down resistors. Pins are never in the air open to noise. If you leave a pin in the air you will get a LOW or 0. If you input a ground you will get a LOW and a +3.3 or+ 5 vdc signal will deliver a HI.
• Works directly with popular CNC hardware and software. Such as Geckodrive, DeskCNC or Rutex, and parallel port control software, such as mach2, Linux EMC, TurboCNC, CNCZeus and others. (Not all tested)
-Power Issues: The C11 is an optoisolated board, it has two power connections. The PC power and the main power supply on the other end. Make sure you have both connected. Make sure the main power supply can deliver the 1.5A that the board requires.
-Enable: The goal is to get the green LED to light. 3 things can keep the board disables:
o Jumper on the EN terminal. Make sure it is there. This is the hardware disable jumper.
o Safety Charge Pump. You may want to put the jumper on the disable position for now.
o PC connection. The boards checks for connection to a PC. Make sure you are using a cable that uses pins 1-25, as the board uses pins 18 and 19 for this, and there are some cheap cables out there that use only pins 1-17.
Beg_abc_Eng woman child model must have
Milla Jovovich guest judged this week, and Nina and Michael were in their rightful spots.kamagra reviews uk
Althea is the only one spared from judging and dismissed with adequate scores.pfizer viagra 100mg
Christopher manages to salvage his outfit a bit by shortening the skirt, but the belt outshines the entire outfit, which, as Milla notes, looked rather sad (not bright and Sante Fe ish).air max sport 2000
Edit: this may not be what you looking for, as I realize a lot of guys want to go for the top not.buy super kamagra
Wear it with confidence and itll look better.nike air max toddler girl
Haha.charles louboutin shoes
A pair of soccer shorts is just one simple component in the total gear of a player.louboutin homme prix
It does not really seem important.christian louboutin sale
However, for your child, you will always want the best.louboutin style shoes
I refuse to TORTURE him in order for him to fit into a social norm (yes, I see the TABOO glances from other moms who see a diaper peeking out from his pants).louboutin studded heels
I refuse to potty him until he is ready.mens christian louboutins ebay
Selfishly, I don want to experience that misery and unselfishly, I don want him to have issues.christian louboutin pigalle
I don think they can sexualize little children who are simply not sexual, but I think I will have a problem with 14 17 year olds wearing them.louboutin preis
If it weren for the fact that I would probably have daily confrontations at the pool this summer I would seriously consider taking the European approach and let the girls run around in just bottoms.christian louboutin shop deutschland
I honestly don see why we feel the need to cover up little girls any more than we do little boys when their bodies don show a difference at all.kamagra 100mg oral jelly buy
Technically speaking, LULU's financials have not borne that out.kamagra sildenafil citrate 100mg
However, indirectly, they have. SG for the fiscal year ended January 29, 2012 amounted to 28% of total revenue (which was almost exactly $1 billion). This year's amount includes $4.5 million of certain items that are detailed in our press release as non indicative of ongoing operations.Last year's SG on a non GAAP basis included a benefit of $1.6 million. SG on a non GAAP basis, taking the $4.5 million, as non operating expenses into consideration with a $109.3 million or 27% of sales. This compares to a $104.3 million, or 27.7% of sales last year.
Even though persons who lane a fashion connected occupational are other apt to gain from presence a fashion trade show, you know how to besides expenditure fashion shows to your be the owner of not public gain. If you are just engrossed in looking your preeminent or engrossed in education how you an incorporate the most modern fashion trends hooked on your clothes, you may well aspire to feel with reference to presence a fashion trade show. As earlier declared, fashion shows occur in a numeral of altered formats then, no material what you are looking to realize other with reference to, fashion wise, you be supposed to be talented to realize a numeral of fashion shows that know how to hand over you what you have to...
Copyright 2007-2017 | Automation Technology Inc.
Automation Technology Inc
310 Roma Jean Pkwy, Streamwood, IL 60107
For Customer Service, Email to us: Automationtechinc@yahoo.com
For Tech Support, Email to us: Automationtechincs@yahoo.com