Got questions? We've got answers!
It depends on what you order and what type of shipping options you select. We offer next day and second day air, as well as palletized freight, FedEx, UPS, and US postal service shipping. Let us know about any special shipping concerns when you place your order.
Automation Technology Inc. can provide a variety of special services - from overseas manufacturing consultation, to turnkey CNC electronics packages, we are here to help you with your motion control needs. Please contact us to discuss any special projects you may have in mind!
Our products are from all over the world! We offer leading US products like Mach 3 software from Artsoft, Gecko stepper drivers from Gecko drive, and of course a great array of imported Asian motion control equipment.
Automation Technology Inc. is located in a suburb of Chicago, IL.
Yes. For customers in the Chicago area, you can come to our Hoffman Estates warehouse to pickup your order. Please make arrangements before comming!
It depends on what the order is! For almost all of our products, we ship immediately and have stock on hand. For some controller boxes and custom orders we need to first wire and test your product and the order could take longer. Please contact us if you have any questions before or after ordering!
- 1 pcs Antibacklash ballscrew 1605 -L300mm-C7+BK/BF12 + 2pcs 6.35*10mm couplers, 300mm is the overall length
- 3-Axis NEMA23,34 Stepper Motor Upgrade Kit (1x 906oz/in, 2x570oz/in, 3 Stepper Drivers, etc)
- Mach4 Parallel Port Legacy Plugin
- Mach4 CNC Controller Software
- 4-Axis DSP Based Digital Stepper Driver Max 60 VDC / 6.0A, MX4660